Welcome to the Seattle ColdFusion User Group web site. Our mission is to assist and promote ColdFusion developers throughout the Pacific Northwest, connect employers seeking ColdFusion Developers, establishing a community of friendship between ColdFusion developers, provide speaking and netwoking opportunities for ColdFusion developers, and to serve as evangelists for the ColdFusion platform.
Next User Group Meeting
October 2020 Seattle ColdFusion User Group Meeting
Date and Time
October 14, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Pacific time
Via Zoom video conference at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81255068218?pwd=QU82Q1NJNENSb1FyQTYrZDRPNHh6Zz09
- Integrating Your ColdFusion App with the Thinkific Platform - Leon O'Daniel
Thinkific is one of the top platforms for online course delivery. Learn how to integrate your ColdFusion application with Thinkific's API to:
- Create a developer account
- Provision new Thinkific user accounts
- Lookup existing user accounts
- Set user's course access expiration date
- Associate user accounts with courses
- Lookup course information
If you haven't integrated a ColdFusion application with an API, this is the perfect primer to introduce you with how to integrate an API with your ColdFusion app.
Let's get a great in-person turnout for this meeting. RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Seattle-ColdFusion-User-Group/events/273472016/